Terms & Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Hose Canada’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Hose Canada’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Hose Canada at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Hose Canada’s web site are provided “as is”. Hose Canada makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Hose Canada does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Hose Canada or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Hose Canada’s Internet site, even if Hose Canada or a Hose Canada authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Hose Canada’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Hose Canada does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Hose Canada may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Hose Canada does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Hose Canada has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Hose Canada of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- Governing Law
Any claim relating to Hose Canada’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Quebec without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Terms of Sales
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be held responsible.
In order to contract with hosecanada.com you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. hosecanada.com retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the party which you have contracted with. This will usually be hosecanada.com or may in some cases be a third party. Where a contract is made with a third party hosecanada.com is not acting either as an agent or a principal, and the contract is made between yourself and that third party and will be subject to the terms of sale which they supply you. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
(a) Our Contract
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order: this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods which you ordered have been dispatched to you. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
(b) Pricing and Availability
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the ‘Total Cost’.
Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard authorization check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Your card will be debited upon authorisation being received. The monies received upon the debiting of your card shall be treated as a deposit against the value of the goods you wish to purchase. Once the goods have been despatched and you have been sent a confirmation email the monies paid as a deposit shall be used as consideration for the value of goods you have purchased as listed in the confirmation email.
No return will be accepted unless an explicit written agreement has been sent from hosecanada.com to its customer. hosecanada.com can refuse any return at its discretion. No refund will be made before returned material has been received and inspected. If return is accepted and material can be restocked, a restocking charge will be applied. Most of the time it will be 15% of sale price but this amount can change without prior notice. Shipping costs for return are at the customer’s expense.
The seller guarantees the said goods against original defects in material or workmanship for one year from the date of shipment provided as follows:
a) the goods are used, operated and maintained in a competent and normal manner by the buyer and in conformity with the seller’s instructions;
b) the sellers liability under this warranty shall be limited to the replacement or repairs of any defective goods, free of charge to the buyer or, at the seller’s option a refund of the purchase price less an adjusted charge for the service rendered by the defective goods;
c) any expressed or implied warranty that the goods are adequate for any particular purpose is hereby negated;
d) with respect to the goods not of the seller’s own manufacture, this warranty shall apply only to the extent that the seller is able to enforce a claim for liability against the manufacturer thereof;
e) the buyer shall give written notice to the seller forthwith after the discovery of any defect and thereafter shall make further use of the goods at his own risk;
f) the seller shall not be liable for consequential damages arising out of the installation or use of the said goods;
g) this warranty is given in lieu of all other warranties, implied, statutory, or otherwise.
Our liability ceases when the goods are delivered to the Transportation Company and we hold receipt for them. Make your claim on the Transportation Companies for concealed as well as apparent damage, and advise us.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained
Home page: Pixabay, Alan Levine (Flickr), Dean Hochman (Flickr), Ian D. Keating (Flickr), John Loo (Flickr), liz west (Flickr), Mark Wilson (Flickr), Mitch Barrie (Flickr), Rennett Stowe (Flickr), Roland DG Mid Europe Italia (Flickr), Icon Finder – Contact page : Pixabay – Terms and Conditions page : Ben Kosking (FLickr) – Careers page : Pixabay, Icon Finder – FAQ page : Pixabay – Logo Font : Zelda by j3world. All images where found free for commercial use when uploaded. If status has changed, please contact us and we will remove them asap. To find or use these images, google author name/website. Thanks to all of them for sharing their work.